Job Title: ACS Business Experience Lead
Level: 7 - Manager
Accenture operates in a fast-changing environment and we are always evolving our business to remain relevant, differentiated and competitive. Accenture Commercial Services (ACS) brings innovative solutions to our strategic commercial and contract-related functions to support our client teams as they manage, sell and deliver work for our clients globally. We are building capabilities as part of our corporate hub in Dublin, to drive growth and profitability by streamlining end-to-end processes, creating an agile model that is scalable to balance global and local needs, and applying connected platforms, new technology and advanced analytics to become increasingly insight led, data driven and dynamic in our commercial and contracting work.
We are looking for great people to join this start-up team. We want ambitious problem-solvers who are excellent communicators, people who have a passion for creating something new, solving something unknown, and for learning, creating, and delivering new ideas to support our client teams. In this team you will get exposure to many different parts of Accenture’s business.
The Business Experience Lead will report to the ACS Programs & Operations Lead and will be a key member of the start-up team for Accenture Commercial Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and adoption of the Accenture Commercial Services Portal. The ACS portal is a collaboration between Accenture’s financial, commercial and contract-related functions supporting key end-to-end services that enable client account teams to manage, sell and deliver projects. The Business Experience Lead will work with representatives from Finance, Legal, Sales, Operations and Client Account Teams to foster integration between service activities, drive operating efficiencies and deliver user-centric experiences. From contract set up and resource mobilisation to financial management and contract close—and everything in between—the ACS portal will guide Client Account Teams through the contract lifecycle. The Business Experience Lead will also be responsible for the Business Transformation of key ACS projects in delivery.
- Owner of the ACS portal, responsible for implementation and adoption of the portal.
- Determine how the portal can become the ‘go to’ site in relation to questions and answers on the contract lifecycle
- Determine and agree scope and objectives of the portal
- Facilitation of requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders including Change Management, multiple Corporate Functions and Client Account Team representatives
- Overall owner in terms of design (readability, customer relevant, ease of use) and content
- Successfully implement an agile approach for development
- Continuously drive to add value through innovation and automation e.g. reporting
- Establish maintenance of the portal
- Management and update of the virtual agent and working with stakeholders to determine future chatbot requirements
- Implement standard project management rigour such as governance structure, project planning, status reporting and risk and issue management
- Ability to create and manage project plans and budget
- Responsible for key Business Transformation activities including training and communications
- Successfully collaborate with global teams
- Management, mentoring and coaching of the team
- Provide additional support, and assume additional responsibilities, as may be directed by the Programs & Ops Lead
- BA required. Postgraduate or MBA qualification an advantage
- Preferably 7+ years of client facing experience
- Minimal travel required; ability to work with and manage resources remotely
- Program & project management experience
- Experience in all aspects of the project lifecycle including application design, development and test, business readiness, change management and deployment
- Risk and issue management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Deep analytical skills
- People management including mentoring and coaching
- Strong judgment, ability to prioritize and make decisions, and a high level of common sense, including the ability to identify risks before they materialize
- Fluent in English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.