Job Title: Finance Initiative Specialist – FTC
Level: 9 - Specialist
Reporting to Finance Initiative Manager.
· Over the past number of years the Finance Initiative landscape has changed dramatically.
· Accenture now has a substantial GDN roadmap, a constant stream of Legal and Regulatory (L&R) changes, an increasing number of ‘Quick Win’ solution asks from local Controllership teams and also numerous Client Facing opportunities for our finance people.
· These work streams call for the ‘brightest and best’ finance experts to solution these complex asks.
· Dublin has set up a Finance Initiative Hub a “One Stop Shop” for all internal project management driven initiatives in Dublin which is staff with the SME’s from its AEE finance teams and is focused on all cross functional process areas of initiative work.
· Contributing to the successful project delivery arising from the Dublin Finance Initiative Hub:
· Ability to work collaboratively across the finance organisation to achieve results.
· Strong technical accounting knowledge around tax, fixed asset and intercompany accounting.
· Strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Strong ownership mentality with initiative and high-quality work standard.
· Strong problem solving skills with ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively - reliable with "can do" attitude.
· Customer focused.
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience with SAP a necessity.
· Fluency in English.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree / Professional qualification.
· Preferably qualified/part qualified accountant. (ACA/CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
· Proven Project management experience.
· 5+ years of progressive Financial Accounting experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.