What’s required to be considered?
- 2 or more years of experience in direct selling, preferably in online marketing
- Fluency in Spanish
- Proven success in exceptional sales attainment required in a quota-driven, high demand environment
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.