- Following a procedure document to access Bank systems & collate customer information.
- Investigation of customers complaint & collating a response.
- Managing complex customer complaints through to resolution.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience through the customers’ journey through the complaint.
- Ensuring a professional service is provided to each and every customer, where the customer’s experience is at the heart of each complaint.
- Works closely and constructively with colleagues within the team/business area and external stakeholders, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly.
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry – preferably in either a mortgage or complaint space
- English as a first language
- Exceptional letter writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take ownership of a complaint, ensure resolution is fit for purpose and that it meets service standards.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Attention to detail - ability to follow a procedure document.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timescales ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Ability to make sound decisions of a complex nature.
- Strong multi-tasking skills & attention to detail.
- Desire to embrace change, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- QFA or APA is desired but not essential.
- Customer Relationship Management – Engaging the Customer and adding value
- Results focus – achieving results resiliently
- Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results
- Planning and priority setting – getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Problem solving and decision making – making timely, quality decisions
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.