Dispute Resolution Associate
Overall purpose of job
This position takes responsibility for the invoice dispute resolution process and uses analytical and investigative tools to manage an assigned customer base. Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with the client’s customers is essential to ensuring that dispute resolution activities meet the requirements of the Client. Measurements of success are reducing aged debt, maximising collection and collating high quality dispute information. You will also be responsible for routine conference calls, and resolving problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments.
- Contact customers and partners by phone and other tools to ensure timely resolution of all invoice disputes, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure that the dispute resolution processes followed are in adherence with Sarbanes/Oxley procedures.
- Meet weekly/monthly dispute resolution targets and all SLA’s.
- Escalate to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with escalation policy.
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with clients SOX processes.
- Flexible working hours are required during client specified key periods (month end)
- Record all activities in a consistent manner as per client process.
- 8 months – 1 years’ collections or accounts payable experience/customer care/sales experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal /business skills both oral and written with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a Team environment.
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach / good problem-solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Licensing tools
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships.
- Fluency in English
- Third level qualification will be an advantage but not essential
- Fluency in a second language would be a distinct advantage
- Intermediate Excel an advantage, but not essential
- SAP experience is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.