- Experience within the Financial Services industry – preferably in either a mortgage or complaint space
- English as a first language
- Exceptional letter writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take ownership of a complaint, ensure resolution is fit for purpose and that it meets service standards.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Attention to detail - ability to follow a procedure document.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timescales ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Ability to make sound decisions of a complex nature.
- Strong multi-tasking skills & attention to detail.
- Desire to embrace change, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- QFA or APA is desired but not essential.
- Customer Relationship Management – Engaging the Customer and adding value
- Results focus – achieving results resiliently
- Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results
- Planning and priority setting – getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Problem solving and decision making – making timely, quality decisions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.