Partner Manager- Nordic Market
Accenture currently has an opportunity available for a Senior Partner Activatorto join us in our Dublin location. The right candidate will be instrumental in providing value to our clients and an integral part to growing our business. We’re looking for individuals with experience in building influential relationships with business customers, leading to increased revenue.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Identify, recruit and onboard new advertisers
- Use an analytical approach to solving some of our advertisers toughest business problems
- Train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimize campaigns
- Manage advertisers through the entire sales process from prospecting to activation
What’s required to be considered?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
- 2 or more years of experience in direct selling, preferably in online marketing
- Proven success in exceptional sales attainment required in a quota-driven, high demand environment
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
- Fluency in English & any Nordic language: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.