Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, with an ability to quickly adapt to changing client demands
- Strong business writing and English language skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Good influencing and mediation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Good knowledge of Accenture’s business capabilities and organisation
- Strong MS Office / MS SharePoint skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.