The successful Support Specialist will be part of an Accenture managed service in Dublin providing business as usual application maintenance, user support and issue resolution for an key client. The candidate will have experience of configuring ELK and be responsible for applying updates to the product.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strong ELK product knowledge
· Working experience in monitoring and performance tools
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Experience of configuring ELK, and be responsible for applying updates to the product
· Experience of working in a live service support team
· ITIL certification is preferred
· Automation skills and the experience of working in an environment where issues are eliminated through auto-resolution
· Experience of Splunk preferred
· Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with both project team & clients
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience of working with Offshore teams preferred
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.