Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00691744 00691744_en
The successful Support Specialist will be part of an Accenture managed service in Dublin providing business as usual application maintenance, user support and issue resolution for an Irish Bank's Core Banking System. The candidate will have experience of configuring AppDynamics, server-side alerts and be responsible for applying updates to the product.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strong AppDynamics product knowledge
· Working experience in monitoring and performance tools
· Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Experience of configuring AppDynamics, server-side alerts and be responsible for applying updates to the product
· Experience of working in a live service support team
· ITIL certification is preferred
· Automation skills and the experience of working in an environment where issues are eliminated through auto-resolution
· Experience of Splunk preferred
· Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with both project team & clients
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience of working with Offshore teams preferred
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.