Financial Services Management Consultant
Make a difference, your way.
Are you looking to work for a company where you’re inspired, your talents are nurtured and cultivated, you can work on some of the most innovative projects around and with work with like-minded, driven people?
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
Our mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives. To achieve this, we spend our time transforming and evolving some of the world’s best-known companies. Those companies come to us because they want to make more of their opportunities, adapt successfully to change, rotate to the new and put ideas into action.
Accenture has approximately 4490,000 people across the globe, serving clients in 120 countries. We want to continue growing our teams to help reach our goals and for that, we need you.
Financial Services is an industry in rapid transition driven by shrinking margins, more demanding customers, digital innovation and the rise of new more nimble competitors. Accenture is responding to this by having experts who concentrate on helping CMOs, Customer Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Proposition Directors and Distribution Directors facing these challenges. These experts form our Customer Insight & Growth (CI&G) team.
Customer Insight & Growth
Our purpose is to help Financial Services firms deliver compelling and innovative customer experiences, allow them to serve their customers better, gain insight from ‘big data’ and help them grow their business through innovative digital solutions - with an ambition to be the go-to organisation and dominant force in shaping the market. We provide specialised Management Consulting, industrial scale technology delivery and innovate operational services to the market place.
The CI&G community sits within our Financial Services Consulting Business, across Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management, Banking & Insurance. Projects within CI&G are diverse and generally relate to:
- Customer experience
- Customer service
- Marketing transformation
- Digital propositions
- Distribution channels and customer
- Digital analytics
It’s important to understand what you might be doing on a day to day basis, and how this might differ from your current position, to make sure Accenture is the right place for you. You will spend most of your time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side. Projects vary dramatically in size and length, with a typical project lasting 6-9 months with an immediate team of 5-10 people.
You will be working on a wide range of projects, utilising tools and techniques to help our clients rotate to the new. This role will require creative thinking, excellent client communication skills and the ability to identify new innovative ways to apply our skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems. Some of your daily activities will include:
- Working within project teams to support clients deliver their project objectives
- Working with a team to define a business solution that may include defining business architecture, process design and delivery activities whilst driving the development of improved capabilities
- Using design led thinking to enhance client customer experience
- Executing core consulting and project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, risk/issue management, project planning etc.
- Facilitating teams and supporting workshops / meetings across multiple phases of the project delivery lifecycle
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery, helping to establish working relationship within a team environment.
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their business needs