Resources- Senior Manager
Are you ready to be at the forefront of the evolving landscape of the Resources Industry? Pioneering Programme Delivery, Change Management and Consulting in the New? Are you ready to revolutionise Irelands biggest Utilities companies? If yes then Accenture’s Resources Management Consultancy practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using next generation methodologies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager for our Resources Ireland practice, which is responsible for managing client relationships, providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
This role will build and maintain deep client relationships at senior levels, identify value improvement opportunities and organise programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized. The successful candidate will have a demonstratable consulting capability with proven execution skills. A Utilities background is preferable.
The role requires strong program and project management skills, demonstrating a delivery track record of business solutions in a client-facing environment. Additionally you should be able to provide thought leadership to a client & have the ability to support and influence a client in their approach to attain execution excellence of their operations.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, consulting practitioner that brings a passion and determination to opportunities within the Resources industry. Accenture seeks high-energy professionals that thrive in a highly collaborative environment where team success takes priority over individual metrics.
· Shape and drive a program from initiation stage to project close, managing scope, risks, work and ensuring project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded – driving force of project work
· Work within delivery teams as a subject matter expert, a project/team lead or as a delivery team member supporting through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution go-live to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes – delivery outcome focused.
· Build and maintain effective networks and relationships with key industry contacts, clients and alliance partners including representing Accenture and/ or speaking at relevant industry forums and conferences – market relevance
· Work with account teams to understand clients’ needs to identify and respond to market opportunities. Support the preparation of compelling value propositions and proposals that result in increased win rates and improved average daily rates for the management consulting workforce – entrepreneurial
· Support the development of the Accenture Resources Practice, coaching our people and demonstration of leadership.
- Resources / Utilities Industry experience advantageous
- Experience of project / programme management and / or redesigning processes
- Minimum 8+ years business delivery experience
- Excellent leadership experience, team management, working across multiple work streams
- Strong planning and budget management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player
- Experience of leading multiple partners
- PMP certified or similar qualification advantageous
- Relevant 3rd level qualification - honours degree
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.