Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00689495 00689495_en
Resources- Senior Manager
Are you ready to be at the forefront of the evolving landscape of the Resources Industry? Pioneering Programme Delivery, Change Management and Consulting in the New? Are you ready to revolutionise Irelands biggest Utilities companies? If yes then Accenture’s Resources Management Consultancy practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using next generation methodologies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager for our Resources Ireland practice, which is responsible for managing client relationships, providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
This role will build and maintain deep client relationships at senior levels, identify value improvement opportunities and organise programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized. The successful candidate will have a demonstratable consulting capability with proven execution skills. A Utilities background is preferable.
The role requires strong program and project management skills, demonstrating a delivery track record of business solutions in a client-facing environment. Additionally you should be able to provide thought leadership to a client & have the ability to support and influence a client in their approach to attain execution excellence of their operations.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, consulting practitioner that brings a passion and determination to opportunities within the Resources industry. Accenture seeks high-energy professionals that thrive in a highly collaborative environment where team success takes priority over individual metrics.
· Shape and drive a program from initiation stage to project close, managing scope, risks, work and ensuring project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded – driving force of project work
· Work within delivery teams as a subject matter expert, a project/team lead or as a delivery team member supporting through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution go-live to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes – delivery outcome focused.
· Build and maintain effective networks and relationships with key industry contacts, clients and alliance partners including representing Accenture and/ or speaking at relevant industry forums and conferences – market relevance
· Work with account teams to understand clients’ needs to identify and respond to market opportunities. Support the preparation of compelling value propositions and proposals that result in increased win rates and improved average daily rates for the management consulting workforce – entrepreneurial
· Support the development of the Accenture Resources Practice, coaching our people and demonstration of leadership.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.