CONSULTING MANAGER – DIGITAL FINANCE TRANSFORMATION
We are seeking experienced Finance Innovators and problem solvers to join our growing Finance Transformation practice in Dublin. As part of this team, you will be advising CFOs on their transition from traditional custodians of Finance to Digital ambassadors and strategic enablers.
The role of Finance within global organisations is rapidly changing, with the function becoming a future centric, innovative business partner, enabled by leveraging latest technologies in the form of automation and Artificial Intelligence. As a Manager within our practice you will be leading teams who are working at the leading edge of Finance Transformation to strategise and implement multi-tiered projects to unlock value for our clients.
What You’ll be Doing
As part of our team, you will be working with leading global organizations, across multiply industries (consumer goods, retail, life sciences, industrial, automotive), to design, implement and deliver projects such as –
Digital Finance – Establishing a vision for finance to enable competitive advantage, identifying performance gaps and closing these through platform-led Finance transformation, cloud-based solutions and intelligent automation roadmaps.
Enterprise Value – Achieve full transparency on all operating spend and explore how the money can be spent more wisely to add value and help drive growth, based on three key components: transparency, accountability and agility.
Enterprise Operating Model – Defining data driven operating models to deliver enhanced services to internal and external customers through global business services. Best-practice end-to-end processes supported by cutting edge technologies, wrapped by a structured governance and fact-based service management.
Enterprise Analytics – Improving the view in the future by leveraging predictive analytics and advanced reporting to drive the right decision at the right time.
Digital Risk and Compliance – Offering compliance as a service, data protection measures (GDPR), cyber risk management in line with regulatory requirements, and with financial risk management at the core.
What we're looking for
You should have a strong finance background and have experience in the analysis, definition, design and deployment of optimised finance through the latest design thinking/agile methods. In addition, you must have strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Design and implementation of Target Finance operating models
- Designing / managing implementation of optimised and Digitised Finance processes for Finance - Process Strategy, Process Design, Process Monitoring (KPI Design / Reporting) Process Transformation (through systems) and Continuous Improvement for processes such as RTR, PTP, OTC, Treasury, Tax, Financial Planning
- Managing / delivering service in shared service environment
- Process optimisation and organisation design in a shared services environment
- All the above in global context - can articulate value proposition of off-shore / near-shore; understands value proposition may differ by global/region/country or business unit perspectives.
- Facilitating design thinking led workshops with Senior/mid-management to capture requirements and co-develop solutions with our clients
- Practical knowledge of latest technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and Analytics) and the application of these in a Finance context
- Enterprise cost reduction through methods such as Zero-Based Budgeting
- Excellent degree results
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 4 – 5 years’ post qualification industry experience, preferably in Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Industrial or Life Sciences industry
- Previous experience in Management Consulting
- Previous experience using or implementing some of latest Digital Finance and cloud technologies (SAP4Hana, Oracle Fusion, BPC, Anaplan, RPA & AI applications, visualisation tools)
- Previous experience designing or delivering large-scale transformation through ERP or shared service transitions
- Experience in design thinking/agile project delivery methods
- A proven track record leading teams to deliver high impact projects
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
- Experience supporting the management of a sales pipeline and supporting the bid / proposal process
- Proven communication, training and coaching abilities
- Proven project management capabilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
A focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues enable fast-paced progression with competitive rewards. You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.