Graduate Recruitment Team Lead
The early hire lead is responsible for leading out on the Graduate and Intern programs for Accenture in Ireland. They will lead a team of recruiters both permanent and contract ensuring to deliver high quality graduates and intern candidates to the business in accordance with demand and associated recruitment targets. The individual will work with the UAT team, TSC Lead, TSC team, recruitment Marketing, the HR team and all EH recruiters to define and set the strategy and execution of candidate sourcing and recruitment processes. This involves collaborating to develop innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring that recruitment processes and activities are effective in delivering a 'best in class' business stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Taking responsibility for the overall planning, project management and execution of graduate recruitment activities across consulting, technology, and analytics streams in line with business objectives.
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop a first in class graduate team and drive delivery and diversity targets across all lines of business
- In collaboration with university action team and recruitment marketing develop a comprehensive recruitment and marketing plan which includes participation in recruitment activities such as exhibitions, seminars, alumni events to meet the set candidate demand.
- Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring application and admission trends, and reporting on all phases of recruitment process to the business leaders.Define and prioritise the strategy for meeting Graduate recruitment demand across all business areas and ensure that it is in line with the company's business strategy, policies and marketing messages
- Recognise and monitor external marketplace trends and adjust overall recruitment strategy to ensure continued ability to hire the best people.
- Work with Recruitment Marketing team to develop innovative sourcing strategies using appropriate channels in a cost effective manner ensuring adherence to all diversity targets as set globally within Accenture
- Consolidate and analyse external competitor intelligence and adjust recruitment strategies as needed
- Link in with UK contacts within graduate and intern hire to share ideas and best practice
- Consistently driving forward improvements in candidate management from the point of application to the date of joining from within Graduate Recruitment team, nearshore & offshore teams and the wider business
- Management and maximisation of the recruitment budget for graduate and intern hiring
- Set clear objectives and provide regular performance feedback, to track individual progress and development (with support of relevant Recruitment Lead)
- Monitor and manage productivity within the team
- Proactively manage workload, ensuring appropriate delegation and coaching
- Identify training/knowledge gaps and roll-out appropriate training and coaching programmes
- Coach the team on stakeholder and candidate relationship building
- Facilitate teamwork, identify issues affecting team progress and motivation and recommend and drive through solutions