- Minimum 10 years of experience in network industry
preferably with a Telecommunications / Communications Services company
- Must have done similar role of managing a delivery and
team for minimum 5 years
- Previous experience in managing financials of a team or
delivery is a must
- Previous experience in people management is a must
- Good English written/verbal communication and customer
- Excellent command over docs, spreadsheets and power
point presentations etc.
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational
- Strong focus in providing an outstanding delivery
- Basic Knowledge of Network infrastructure such as fiber
cabling, patch panels, cross connect, peering and link testing
- Basic knowledge on Telephony and how data/internet
- Capable of managing high pressure and short timelines,
with the willingness to be flexible
- Ability to interface effectively with customers across
Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously
and adapt to changing projects and processes
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.