Job Title: Internal Audit Senior Analyst
Level: 10- Senior Analyst
- Responsible for executing and providing supporting documentation to facilitate internal review activities, including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Responsible for providing, as appropriate, recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls.
- Supervise the detailed execution and communication of specific elements of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Apply audit experience to resolve more advanced, complex audit elements, including issues escalated by Audit Associates.
- Contribute to appropriate development of the Internal Audit team (e.g. training, coaching/mentoring, etc.).
- Provide information and supporting documentation to the Internal Audit Manager – Europe and Africa, Audit Director and/or Managing Partner of Internal Audit as input for internal audit recommendations.
- As appropriate, identify and recommend improvements to global processes/controls.
- As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of change-driven risk.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills.
- Strong issue identification/analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standard.
- Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English. A second European language would be preferred.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Part-qualified or qualified professional accountant / auditing qualification desirable, e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA/CIA.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Auditing environment.
- Exposure to US GAAP, IFRS and SOX.
- 15-20% travel requirement throughout the Europe region; may also include ad-hoc travel to APAC/Africa/US Region.
Reporting: Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager – Europe
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.