Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00667925 00667925_en
As an agent on the Developer Operations Policy team you will be responsible for handling app and developer related core work flows (appeals, compliance regulation, proactive vetting). Supporting non-sensitive work (eg sorting user data reports and identifying those that require a deeper review). You will provide supplemental support to colleagues with their requests and handle operational support for new products and services. Experience working in a similar operational or a technical support capacity is desired but not essential. Understanding of apps and app development is desirable but not essential.
· Ability to handle multiple workflows and meet weekly and monthly deadlines.
· Ability to engage with policy and operational issues.
· Ability to make quick decisions
· Ability to take enforcement action based on information provided about developers and their apps.
· Ability to review large user reports and identify areas that should be reviewed further.
· Experience in the online privacy space & online operations (not essential). “
· Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
· Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues with a high level of accuracy
· Have a passion for social media platforms and service
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.