Collections Associate- German
Overall purpose of jobAs a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.In this role, you will develop and maintain a positive relationship with the client’s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.Measurements of success for an experienced Collections Agent include:
You will also be responsible for routine telephone calls to customer accounts to resolve problems that delay collections.
- Reducing aged debt.
- Maximising collections.
- Collating high quality dispute information.
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture’s cash applications team.
- Produce monthly statements in line with client processes and procedures.
- Meet weekly/monthly collections targets and all SLA’s.
- Escalate to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with escalation policy.
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with clients processes.
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process.
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the correct procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships.
- Fluency in English and German
Desirable but not essential:
- A Third level qualification
- 6 months + collections or accounts payable/customer care/sales experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office - particularly in Excel
- An aptitude for negotiation, reporting, and problem solving.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.