- 1 years collections or accounts receivable experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and oral with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
- Excellent organisational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisations.
- Stakeholder management
- Dispute resolution knowledge
- Fluency in English and any other European language
- Third level qualification will be an advantage but not essential. Relevant work experience will be taken into account.
- Intermediate Excel an advantage, but not essential
- SAP and DynamicsAX experience is preferred
- Sarbanes/Oxley knowledge preferable but not essential
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.