- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience in a professional work environment
- Fluent in English and one of French, Hebrew, Arabic, German, or Italian. Language test will be carried out.
- Previous legal experience/studies or experience with legal processes
- Previous content review experience
- Good knowledge of social media, associated technologies and online trends
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism
- Can critically assess content strictly against client guidelines
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.