Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00666998 00666998_en
• The ideal person will hold a postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Probability etc.
• You will have 10+ years’ experience working in applied data science projects (especially machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, or knowledge representation and graph), also including software engineering and architecting, solution design, innovation implementation and project management.
• Proven experience of supporting business development activities, client relationship management especially with senior leadership.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to operate in a team environment involving multi-tasking, support and mentoring of junior members and driving the consistent success of high-quality client delivery
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with entrepreneurship spirit.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.