ELN Developer, Dublin, Ireland
About Accenture Scientific Informatics Services
Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain authorities in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit.
You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies.
Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations.
Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Due to tremendous growth we are hiring experienced ELN Developers with a passion for programming in VBA, C#, VB, .NET and/or Python and exposure to systems such as IDBS, BIOVIA Workbook, Empower and Nugenesis.
- Configuration of laboratory informatics systems
- Develop software functionality and reports (fixed format)
- Write and Perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status / progress reports
- Perform and develop more complex configuration of laboratory information systems and software functionality, with limited scope
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles
- Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Develop complex and dynamic reports
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior BA-Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or non-scientific applications
- Take a leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Develop complex algorithms and software designs
- Design and Develop reusable utility / library software for general use
- Perform simple database optimization
- 4 Year degree in a Science related field
- 3 – 5 years software development experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in regulated environments within Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences. Bio-technology, Bio-medical or similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical / analytical thinking
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Management or Technology consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.