Financial Data Sampling Analyst
Summary of Role:
As a Financial Data Sampling Analyst, you will be a core member of our team.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career in one of Ireland’s leading consultancy firms. You will gain valuable experience in financial services and consulting that will stand to you.
Working in a banking environment, this excellent opportunity involves following a pre-defined process to identify specific financial information which requires a corrective action to be taken. The successful candidate will be required to follow a defined procedure and document corrective action to effected data fields.
The focus of this role is on data review and correction.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of Programme delivery environment and you execute a process using a variety of data sources and systems
- Execute tasks in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Liaise with the client to ensure quality across all process checks
- Ensure project delivery deadlines are met
Responsibilities of the role: -
- Complete data sampling training procedures provided by experienced subject matter experts
- Develop capabilities to execute sampling procedures on multiple banking systems
- Learn key features on specific banking products and associated processes
- Execute and adhere to sampling procedures
- Identify and flag any issues encountered
- Collaborate well within a team environment and with client teams
- Drive the continuous improvement of procedures
- Request clarity and understanding of the requirements if required
- Drive quality across all tasks and activities completed
- Meet project delivery dates
- Adherence to quality standards and recording procedures
- Perform assigned tasks within the allocated timeframe, and report any potential deviations to agreed timelines to Team Lead
- Participate in QA processes such as reviews / lessons learnt