- Minimum 3 years experience in a technology project delivery environment
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge of various methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
- Project management skills
- Team Lead skills an advantage
- Experience in stakeholder management and workshop facilitation an advantage
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the Financial Services sector
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc)
- Experience working through organizational change, with a consistent record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.