Experience and skills required
- 2.1 or higher in a related discipline from an academic institution;
- 1 plus years of testing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to learn new processes and systems
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience executing tests and following test procedures
- Familiarity with documentation of test cases
- Background in retail financial services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.