Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00656328 00656328_en-GB
Innovation Programme/Change Manager
The Dock, Dublin 2
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for a Programme / Change Manager to join our Dock Evolution Team. You will play a key role in shaping and delivering transformation initiatives and change management in The Dock Evolution transformation programme. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues and teams across The Dock. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
What you’ll be doing
· Leading discussions to identify and shape new business transformation opportunities
· Shaping complex change implementations including strategy and planning, readiness, change tracking and roll-out management
· Proactively manage multiple project plans against agreed dates and deliverables
· Co-ordinate and manage multiple stakeholders across multiple groups
· Leading teams in the change aspects of transformation programme including communications, training, stakeholder management, change network leadership and value realisation
· Analyse process gaps and identify key optimization opportunities
· Manage issues and risks to ensure they are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner
· Change management experience in developing strategies and planning of communications, training and readiness
· Experience in the delivery of business transformation (e.g. operating model, capability, operations, technology) across a multitude of teams
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to facilitate discussions and build immediate credibility with senior level executives
· Strong desire to work with a diverse group of people and to recognise and appreciate different ways of working
· Previous experience working in R&D/Innovation environment an advantage
· Third level qualification in Business, Technology or Engineering
· 6-8 years’ experience in change / programme delivery
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.