JOB TITLE: Mobilization (Transition) Associate Manager
You will join a business that delivers continuous innovation and new business capabilities that meet, and redefine, the needs of the digital era. You can transform the technology infrastructure of clients spanning 40 industries around the globe, including 94 of the Fortune 100 and the world’s leading governments! You will use resources that range from the cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
The Mobilization Associate Manager works across clients to provide support during solution realization and service transition activities by contributing specialized knowledge and experience. This role will be responsible for end to end delivery of the transition starting from planning to execute to stabilization post go live. This role is expected to have good grip on managing project financials, technology deployment and recruitment activities.
Deliver Programme and Projects
- Proficient in leading large multiple customer accounts (across industries with span of 75+ head counts and/or a Deal size of $ 10M+ and above
- Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials including transition budget
- Defines detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/Workstream of a Service Transition program
- Manages internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of up to 5 to 7 resources
- Facilitates “noiseless” transitions by anticipating, identifying and escalating when needed to resolve issues
- Supports sales teams by providing response materials and information on BPO Transition capabilities
- Performs Due diligence/ Opportunity Identification exercise for the new deal and submit the recommendation for outsourcing based on the current capabilities.
- Contributes to transition capabilities through method & asset development and knowledge capital harvesting
- Ensure the governance adherence even beyond go-live phase up until the project is stabilized from Operations, Management and Customer standpoint. Provide ground level assessment and recommendations on processes with respect to process re-engineering and offshoring feasibility.
- Enhance customer and the internal managements experience during the change management cycle.