- Bachelor’s degree in film, television production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- 2-years’ experience with required technical skills in video editing and content creation
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proficiency with the following:
- Mac OS X
- Adobe CC
- Final Cut X
- Motion 5
- Familiarity with digital video transport and streaming formats, such as SDI, MPEG, H.264, Flash Video
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
- Experience in creating and distributing written communications in an operations environment.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found