Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00644741 00644741_en-GB
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in
conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your
• Keep current on client and Accenture business changes to ensure program and work area
• Serve as a Workforce Subject Matter Expert, train and mentor new and less experienced team
• Communicate proactively with team members regarding vendor and line of business status or
Accenture Delivery Centre operations, making suggestions for corrections to any issues
• Develop and maintain methods and procedures
• Respond to client requests in an accurate and timely manner
• Manage client/Accenture outage and bridge calls with client/Accenture Delivery Operations
Leads and vendor/Accenture technology teams
• Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts
• Prepare departmental reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
• Identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to design and
Forecasting and Planning
• Analyze current and historical work volumes and patterns, handle time, productivity
trends/patterns and all future call/contact/work requirements to develop budget and call/contact
• Analyze current and future work handling resources, attrition trends, learning curve,
shrinkage, productivity factors, desk availability and shift requirements, to develop staffing plan.
Plan includes optimum skill set mix, replacement and recruiting timing, training and cross
• Provide agreed upon monthly work volume forecasts and assist with breakdown to
daily forecasts as required
• Analyze delivery centre shrinkage, make recommendations regarding reduction and provides
shrinkage targets and vacation allowances when required
• Develop skills based routing strategy and support IVR call handling strategies
• Analyses intraday statistics, delivery centre performance, service levels and scheduling statistics
to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff
Professional Skills requirements:
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new
solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates
to team goals.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or
management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as
indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making
• Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
· Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as
within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size
of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.