Business Strategy – Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Business Strategy Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organisational change and business transformation. Strategy professionals identify and implement high performance business value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic and general management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
- Architecting business strategies with recommendations for design and implementation
- Developing operating models and associated organisational capabilities to design and deliver value
- Working across multiple geographic locations, workforces and senior stakeholder groups
- Engaging with the wider Accenture community to foster collaboration, supporting the growth and development of the Strategy practice
- Working with our global network of high calibre Organisation Strategy colleagues to strengthen client propositions and recommendations
- Leading our next generation thought leadership and assets through application of functional and industry knowledge
- Being at the cutting edge of Technology trends and Digital disruptors that impact Organisation Strategy (OD and Strategic Change)
- Translate talent strategy back to the underlying business need
- Understand the intersection between business and technology
- Display thought leadership and a point of view
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals or establishing near term goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100% away from home location from Monday to Friday
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject from a leading academic institution
- An MBA from a global leading business school
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills and have the capability of effectively solving complex business issues
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Maximises team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members (i.e., client and Accenture).
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Flexibility to accommodate frequent client travel requirements globally
All of our Strategy professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per year, private medical insurance and 2 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.