French Sales Team Lead
Accenture is looking for a people-oriented client service team lead to guide, mentor and inspire an incredible team of multilingual Sales Account Managers within a digital marketing environment. This role involves coaching and developing a world-class team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences through focused sales plays and account management in a fun and enriching work environment. In addition to leading a team, this role will also be challenged with developing programs to scale our clients’ operations, solve customer problems upstream, and grow the clients revenues by delivering a world-class customer sales experience to millions of customers.
Ideal candidates will put people first. Your customers and your team are your top priorities. You will mentor and coach a team of Account Managers to exceed customers’ expectations. You will proactively identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows. Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and account management skills; analytical problem solving; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping clients and customers achieve results through revenue.
- Manage a high performing team of Account Managers
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Develop, coach and manage your inside sales team to ensure operational excellence
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conducts one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carries out call evaluations on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management, Other key roles (Recruitment, Quality Management, Policy communication etc.)