Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00641834 00641834_en
The purpose of this role is to manage the Client Team based in Dublin, Ireland. The Team Lead will manage the multi-lingual group and is responsible for delivering high calibre customer/risk service to the client’s customers.
The Team Lead (TL) will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support as necessary. The TL is the main point of contact for the client and acts as the single point for escalation on urgent issues. Responsible for team’s performance against SLA, quality of service, people engagement, all aspects of the business process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
• Working within multiple teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
• Ability to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME’s and team leaders
• Manage team performance to meet client SLA’s and KPI’s, including metric reporting on team performance
• Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
• Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
• Promote culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
• Continuous improvement strategies and ideas, including new process incubation and induction
• Drive and manage global initiatives
• Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
• Working closely with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
• Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
• Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
• Escalation and support management
• Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
• 1 year of team management experience in a Business Process Operations environment
• 1 year of reporting experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong user of excel (formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, macros)
• Project management experience is highly desirable
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
• Experience with analysis tools such as SQL and Access queries
• Workshop facilitation an advantage
Professional Skills requirements:
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders in multiple geographies
• Consultative work style to lead client work.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time in a fast-paced work environment
• An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends through data analysis
• Ability to build action plans through problem solving skills to improve performance
• Ability to work on own initiative while in a team environment
• Excellent organisational & time management abilities
• Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
• Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others
• Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
• Practical analytical problem solving skills through analysis using (Excel, SQL, Access queries etc.)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.