Country HR Director Accenture Ireland (Senior Manager)
The Country HR Director (CHRD) provide local human resources strategy and leadership to the Irish business. The CHRD will work with the Irish leadership team to advise, coach and guide the organisation regarding culture and people issues.
They will implement all country specific HR processes, initiatives, and programs. The CHRD will direct local legal and policy compliance in the execution of HR programs and delivery of HR services. They will have primary responsibility for customization and implementation of global HR programs on behalf of the local country and may be called upon to provide input and direction on the development of HR programs/initiatives outside the geographic areas of responsibility.
The role will have overall responsibility in Ireland of Field HR, Employee Relations, Capability Development, Human Capital & Diversity, Reward, Recruitment and Talent Supply Chain, including overall responsibility for HR support across the Operations ‘Internet accounts’.
Reporting to both the UKI HR Director and the Ireland Country Managing Director, the CHRDD plays a pivotal role at the table with our local Leadership team and amongst the wider HR community across UKI and also globally.
The role includes the following key responsibilities -
- Development local HR strategy in line with Global and UK wider strategy and share with local Leadership and wider team
- Accountable for ensuring implementation of any change programs in line with business strategy and local business needs
- Foster a positive working environment through coaching, partnership and mentoring
- Accountable for HR / Recruitment budget working closely with UKI HR Director and local finance on affordability
- Ensure HR is always at the forefront of change programmes / initiatives, acts as a disruptor and truly leading the way in line with Accenture HR strategy
- Accountable for directing the business to do the right thing when it comes to employees and wider lead programmes
- Working in partnership with UKI HR Director, ensure HR team are given the tools they need in order to perform their job to the best of their abilities encouraging continuous learning and development
- Ensure continuously challenge HR to “think global stay local”
- Be an active member of the global HR community as well as UKI HR leadership team and be a voice around the table
- Responsible for any HR related escalations and or risks flagged
- Share HR best practices with other Accenture GU’s but equally with our own clients as and when appropriate
- Ensure we are being consistent across Ireland when it comes to employees and programmes in all disciplines of HR
- Overall accountability for a team of 30 + HR professionals in Ireland
- Directly manage a number of experienced Manager’s across all disciplines in HR, Reward, Capability Development, HCD, Field HR, Recruitment & Talent Supply Chain, ensuring cross collaboration and joined up thinking.