Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00632656 00632656_en-GB
Client facing role working with a large team of professionals (100-200 people). You are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the team’s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
· Responsibility for maintaining and developing key client relationships
· Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client
· Responsible for supporting quality programs
· Responsible for embedding new processes and workflows into the team
· Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
· Responsibility for meeting the obligations established within the contract
· Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
· Ensure process documentation complete and robust
· Coaching, developing and managing team members
· Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
· Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
· Responsibility for team members’ formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
Required Skills and Experience
· 6+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
· Management of large teams (100-200 People)
· Multi party management i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
· Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
· Revenue / financial management
· Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Strong Communication skills
· Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
· Excellent business acumen
· Creativity – focused on cost reduction/ service improvement opportunities
· Change Management experience
· Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
· Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
· Delivery focus
· Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
· Proven experience managing matters involving sensitive and challenging user-generated content with good judgment, discretion and sensitivity.
· Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
· Fluent English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.