Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00630028 00630028_en
Job Title Technical Web Analyst for a Digital Marketing Platform
Department Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Level Analyst / Senior Analyst depending on experience
Location Client Site, Dublin
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production and execution of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment and post-campaign reporting.
As a Technical Web Analyst you will work in a client-facing technical service environment supporting the DCM platform.
We support a web-based ad management system used by advertisers and agencies to run, traffic and report on their digital campaigns across websites and mobile devices.
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues (via email and phone) related to online advertising tools and ad-serving platforms.
● Build strong and positive relationships with the biggest Marketing Agencies and Direct Clients in the EMEA market.
● Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
● Provide guidance and consultative technical support to clients and Account Managers
● Be aware of current technical bugs/issues and provide workarounds when possible.
● Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hires
● Maintain strong QA standards and customer satisfaction.
● Adhere to SLA’s and KPI’s
● Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment is an advantage, preferably supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Fluent written and spoken English AND a second European language.
● Data analytics skills
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
● Experience working in online advertising operations or relevant studies.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?