KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years meaningful work experience with a working knowledge of design and delivery of quality software to standards and schedules.
- Knowledge & delivery experience of Test Automation Tools such as Load Runner, Selenium Web Driver, J-Meter, SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured.
- Hands-on work experience using Selenium & Cucumber – test scripting
- Knowledge & delivery experience of one of more of technologies such as Microservices, Rest API’s, Mobile & Cloud.
- Knowledge of one of in house or product delivery approaches
- Knowledge & delivery experience of one or more of delivery methodologies such as BDD, ATDD, DevOps, Lean, Agile
- Understanding of how to input into test strategies plus approaches, estimating own work, planning, delivery of test preparation and execution on one of Web, Desktop, mobile, API’s, Service Level & Databases
- Experience in working with Continuous Delivery Toolset including one or more of – Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, SOAP UI, Chef, Docker, Test NG.
- Computer programming experience
- Relevant industry certifications
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.