Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00621597 00621597_en
JOB TITLE: Senior Onboarding Coordinators
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Leads operational planning and event management for New Hire Orientation and Intern Orientation
· Plans and manages operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
· Provides leadership, direction, development and employee supervision of FB’s NHO and/or IO program.
· Manages relations with client and internal leadership and stakeholders.
· Implements programs and processes to deliver an exceptional first impression during orientation session and continually support client's Learning Operations strategy to include sharing best practices across teams/locations.
· Oversees daily task load for coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery across a wide range of activities Coordinators execute such as workspace/meeting reservation and set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, stock and maintain appearance of classrooms, SWAG storage and setup, and/or other services.
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· Supports Coordinators with hosting and greeting/directing employees, training facilitators and guest speakers, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
· May engage with vendors to process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
· May assist with attendee retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
· Problem-solves by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
· Acts as a resource for questions from stakeholders and training participants.
· Supports tracking attendance/completion quality assurance for in-person sessions as required.
Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Able to manage cross-functional team relationships and serve as a single point of contact to handle questions and concerns with support of Orientation Coordinators as needed
• Must be energetic and upbeat when engaging with new joiners during the Orientation sessions
• Project management skills
• Able to manage a team, as well as multiple activities simultaneously
Education & Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years project management, event planning, customer experience and execution
• 1-2 years team management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.