- A third level qualification in Business/Technology.
- Strong knowledge of key financial and accounting processes, SAP finance organization structure and logistic organizational units of SAP
- Proven experience in implementing SAP on finance and planning for all project phases
- Strong leadership skills for mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
- Experience working in large global/multinational corporations
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and comfortable managing large teams
- Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Use our experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.