What we’re looking for:
- For consultants, we are looking for a minimum of two full life cycle implementations and a willingness to expand knowledge to of either module
- Proven experience of both configuration and functional design in Manufacturing is needed
- Preferably a consulting background which may include supplier / client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project
- Strong skills for leading and mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
- Exposure to SAP Project Management methodologies
- Experience working in large global/multinational corporations
- Ability to build relationships with business partners and comfortable leading large teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You will be based in Dublin. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.