Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- In collaboration with the programme manager, Accenture delivery lead is responsible for owning and driving the delivery of the solution to the overall programme timeframes.
- Has an overall view of all Regions, workstreams etc.
- Responsible for managing Accenture team.
- Ensures PMO has the appropriate governance structure in place.
- Ensures all areas have appropriate and achievable plans in place and timelines can be met.
- Ensures risks and issues are effectively mitigated or resolved.
- Responsible for reporting and escalating issues to Business Stakeholders where Programme Timeline / Quality etc. may be impacted.
- Attends Steering committee, Change control board and any other governance meetings as required.
- 10+ years in large-scale system delivery
- Experienced Project / Programme Mgr, used to managing large team of combined onshore / offshore resources
- Experience in detailed project planning, monitoring and reporting, including metrics measuring earned value
- SAP Delivery experience in different industries and functions
- Comfortable in working between the business and the technology functions for clients
- Used to working in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle, managing teams to:
- Define business requirements for the systems delivery
- Functional Design for all new customisations
- Technical Design for new customisations
- Configurations of SAP functionality
- Build of new customisations
- Defining Test Strategy, and managing test cycles from initial integration test through to UAT
- Defining Data Strategy, defining targets for each mock conversion and designing metrics to report on progress
- Deployment for each release, including detailed cutover planning
- Post Go-Live Support / Hypercare
- Experience in creating proposals and RFP responses for new clients
- Experience in project commercials, for both new proposals, and ongoing project commercials.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.