- Information Security, Risk and Assessment
- Security Audit and Maturity Assessment
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Contributing to business development
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Security Audit
- Forensics, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Architecture
- Application Security Testing
- Identity and Access Management
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Project management and delivery experience
- Technical security implementation
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM,CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- 3rd level qualification
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.