Job Title: Employee Experience Insights Architect
Career Level: 7 Manager
Insights Architect – Employee Experience
Across Accenture, our people are working to not just predict the future, but to invent it. Today’s business environment demands not only that we reinvent ourselves as Accenture, but also that our people constantly develop the skills to be successful in the New. Today’s knowledge of neuroscience and having six different generations at work, demands that we constantly rethink the employee experience for our people.
Who Are We?
We are a team of motivated energetic people with a huge passion for improving the way our people live and work. We aspire to create a place our people want to be by solving for what matters to them. We embrace change, we seek to anticipate the future via data-driven insights, and we embrace the diversity of thought across our team. We have an agile and consulting mindset where collaboration across team members is more important than traditional hierarchical team structure. We are all passionate by new ways of thinking, new technology, new learning, innovation and new ways of working.
Who Are You?
You are an energized, visionary and self-driven leader who thrives in the world of new technology, data insights and innovation, while simultaneously seeking to deliver meaningful outcomes for our people and our business. You bring a data driven mindset to solve the complex problems facing our people and their clients, and you’re willing to experiment with new ideas and approaches. You thrive in an interactive and open working environment, and seek to make connections between people, teams, and our clients across the Accenture business. You share the same passion as our team and have experience or a high level of interest in developing new ways to understand and enhance the experiences of our people. You want to have fun with your new team and leads.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will work with our team of innovators in service to creating better Employee Experiences across Accenture. You will frame the opportunity to improve the employee experience through immersive research and data-driven insights. You will define the vision for the desired employee experience insights and shape the strategy required to achieve it.
You will lead the setup of an insights capability to guide our research and innovations in Employee experience You will work on experimenting with new solutions to deliver the desired insights. You will work with the broader Employee Experience team and will connect into the broader Innovation network with the Dock in Dublin and globally and ensure we are leveraging the latest thinking and methodologies.
This will include the following:
- Work with the Employee Experience team to identify opportunities to find new ways to improve the Employee Experience through immersive research and data-driven insights
- Be able to influence and inspire others to collaborate with you and the team
- Demonstrate an understanding of Accenture-wide and HR/Talent priorities, to drive more effective and relevant insights from the data and information
- Have a strong executive presence: Speak comfortably with Accenture Leadership, drive discussions to understand leadership’s objectives, and stand up for your ideas
- Define and frame an approach for building a data driven insights capability across Employee Experience
- Design overarching data architecture required having researched options and tools available
- Collaborate with the broader innovation network across the Dock, the Accenture Innovation Architecture and our global teams to implement the delivery of Employee Experience insights and the delivery of Employee Experience experiments
- Present latest thinking (internal & external), innovations in Employee Experience insights and ongoing team experiments to our broader Talent and HR organizations.
- Participate in HR/Talent/Learning initiatives, experiments, and other new programs; give feedback and advocate on behalf of your team and stakeholders
- Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on Employee Experience data-driven insights