Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00614101 00614101_en
Job Title: Internal Audit Senior Analyst
Career Level: 10 - Senior Analyst
Responsible for executing and providing supporting documentation to facilitate internal review activities, including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
Responsible for providing, as appropriate, recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls.
· Supervise the detailed execution and communication of specific elements of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests.
· Apply audit experience to resolve more advanced, complex audit elements, including issues escalated by Audit Associates.
· Contribute to appropriate development of the Internal Audit team (e.g. training, coaching/mentoring, etc.).
· Provide information and supporting documentation to the Internal Audit Manager – Europe and Africa, Audit Director and/or Managing Partner of Internal Audit as input for internal audit recommendations.
· As appropriate, identify and recommend improvements to global processes/controls.
· As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of change-driven risk.
· This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
· Accounting background with strong analytical skills.
· Strong issue identification/analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Positive attitude and flexibility.
· Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standard.
· Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
· Fluency in English. A second European language would be preferred.
· Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word).
Qualifications and Experience:
· Part-qualified or qualified professional accountant / auditing qualification desirable, e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA/CIA.
· 2-3 years’ experience in an Auditing environment.
· Exposure to US GAAP, IFRS and SOX.
· 15-20% travel requirement throughout the Europe region; may also include ad-hoc travel to APAC/Africa/US Region.
Reporting: Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager – Europe
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.