Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00604573 00604573_en-GB
Job Title: UKI F&A UKI Specialist
Level: 09 - Specialist
The UKI GS Finance Specialist is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the Geographic Services team. This incorporates control of the execution and delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and budgeting requirements.
· Successfully lead, supervise and coach the Ireland Geographic Services finance team.
· Prepare of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts of the Accenture Ireland geographic services and liaison with budget holders.
· Prepare monthly pack for management with Actual v Budget variance analysis and recovery analysis.
· Manage the allocation of GS overheads and plan the annual recovery rate for the Irish business.
· Manage the preparation of the month end accounts and reporting including Monthly Close, Quarterly Reviews, BS Reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting.
· Supervise the UK and Ireland lease accounting process.
· Preparation and review of various types of journal entries on a monthly basis to ensure US GAAP compliant and working with local Client Financial Management among other teams to understand business events.
· Review of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis explanation.
· Ensure that all reports issued are accurate and timely and supported by appropriate explanatory business commentary.
· Manage the relationship with the Country Financial Controller and manage the team to ensure delivery of agreed services in accordance with SLA.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business.
· Maximise team performance through target management and motivation.
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Professional accountancy qualification - preferably ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA.
· 3+ years of progressive accounting experience.
· Supervisory experience
· Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Customer focused.
· Sense of responsibility, pro-active and self-driven. Maintain a high quality of work.
· Fluency in English is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Positive attitude and flexibility.
· Proficient on Excel & Powerpoint
· Proficient in SAP and Business Reporting.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.