Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00603685 00603685_en-GB
Providing quality customer service is at the core of our team’s goals. As a Payments Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by answering questions for users with payment related queries. Primary responsibilities are to explain the billing system, provide clarification about charges, and educate users on how to effectively utilize the platform. You will be responsible for achieving your own daily processing targets. You will also be responsible for engaging with team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
· Provide quality customer service
by achieving consistent customer satisfaction (CSAT) ratings while always
focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
· Assisting users with payment, billing system and other queries
· Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
· Proactively ask question and maintain an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes within their team area
· Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
· Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Accenture organization and with client contacts.
Required Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 1 year Customer Service Experience in an office / tech industry environment
· Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
· Strong attention to details
· Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
· Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
· Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
· Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
If you are a recent Graduate with some experience in Customer Service or Delivery environment we also want to hear from you!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.