Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00603631 00603631_en-GB
Supports initiatives and programs to improve operational effectiveness and implements quality processes, tools, methods, best practices, and training programs across the organization. Closely aligned to the quality processes like Client Expectations & Client Satisfaction, Risk Assessment, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance, Early Warning, High Risk & Escalation/Risk & Issue Management, Quality Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement. Ensures quality and quantity for the reviews of the support teams. The Quality Compliance Analyst will need to be a subject matter expert with the risk and compliance review process in order to effectively grade completed reviews, perform analysis, provide feedback to relevant stakeholders and assist with the implementation of solutions overall. The Quality Compliance Analyst will also be responsible for metrics reporting, status updates, and escalating any found issues to the relevant Management contacts.
- Provide support for quality initiatives and programs by maintaining and implementing high-level integrated work plans.
- Maintain and implement risk and issue management processes and logs.
- Provide support in mitigating risks and resolving issues by work with the relevant teams and stakeholders to effectively manage those risks and issues.
- Provide support in management reporting alongside regular progress reports.
- Provide support for quality processes, policies, and tools by assisting with definition and communication of business requirements for quality processes, policies, and tools as well as developing and maintaining existing quality processes, policies, and tools.
- Support communications and training to ensure cross-team awareness of quality processes, policies, and tools.
- Support users in execution of quality processes as well as the identification of continuous improvements.
- Assist with definition and maintenance of process performance measurements and their use to identify process improvements.
- Provide support for key meetings and assignments to support ongoing processes (e.g., Root Cause Analysis, Special Attention Committee, Management Level Reviews)
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases, acquire information and provide feedback to improve performance.
- Review adherence to policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management.
- Update direct and client leadership with trends and findings consistently.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a risk/compliance function.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in QA, training, or mentoring.
- Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Risk and compliance assessment, planning and implementation experience.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Results driven and detail oriented.
- Strong communication/organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to follow through and deliver tasks in a timely manner.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimise the number of people in Accenture’s global organisation who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organisational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?