Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00603240 00603240_en
Your skills and qualifications
· Minimum 2:1 Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· At least 5 years’ experience as a Technology Architect designing and implementing large scale software development deliveries to various industries
· Experience in development and design techniques and working in areas of emerging technology (AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain, Immersive Realities) and driving new points of view and capabilities
· Proven expertise in creating solutions and accurately estimating project effort and costs (particularly for agile deliveries)
· Expertise in applying technology to solve business problems and in articulating technical concepts and analysis to non-technical business leaders
· Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and within an agile project team
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 420,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent und
three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
A flexible approach; We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.