Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00602059 00602059_en-GB
Accenture and the world’s favorite Social Network are hiring!
Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
· Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues for clients
· Provide feedback on trends identified in review
· Have a passion for social media platforms and services
· Love resolving issues for your customers
· Ability to diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
· Assisting the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer careoutcomes
· Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process
· Providing support and cover for the team lead
· Familiar with and user of social media products
· Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
· Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
· Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
· Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
· Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
· Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
· Fluent English and Arabic speaker
· Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new functionality, changing policies)
· Good problem solving abilities
· Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
Success in this position requires exceptional client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This Role is a permanent contract.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?