- Working knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems (7 & 10) environment.
- Working knowledge and hardware troubleshooting experience of laptop/desktop environments.
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of the Microsoft Office environment.
- Working knowledge of hardware break/fix component replacement on laptops.
- Good working knowledge of general technical troubleshooting skills.
- Deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of Apple operating systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products to the following levels:
- Excel – Intermediate,
- Word – Intermediate,
- PowerPoint – Intermediate,
- Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate,
- Understanding and use of Service Now, or equivalent incident management toolsets.
- Understanding and use of AV technologies (i.e. MS Surface Hubs, Cisco Profile 52).
- Sound understanding of IT asset management tools and processes.
- ITIL foundation level qualification
- MCITP Windows 10 qualified
- Apple Mac ACMT Certification
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.