Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
- Management of large teams (100-200 People)
- Multi party management i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
- Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
- Revenue / financial management
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Creativity – focused on cost reduction/ service improvement opportunities
- Change Management experience
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
- Delivery focus
- Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Proven experience managing matters involving sensitive and challenging user-generated content with good judgment, discretion and sensitivity.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Fluent English
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.